Like the rest of your body, your brain changes every single year that passes. Numerous studies have indicated that the brain starts to lose its dexterity from as young as 45 years- not 60 years at it was previously thought.
According to results from the Whitehall II Study which examined more than 7000 United Kingdom civic servants aged between ages 45 to 70, cognitive functions like memory, reasoning, and comprehension skills start to decline from the age of 45. The result is of course poor memory/memory loss, slow reasoning, poor comprehension skills, and others.
Poor cognitive function can be detrimental not just to your health, but also to your day-to-day life and social interactions. Imagine the impact a poor memory would have on your life.
Your poor cognitive function and mental stamina problems are exactly what Brain Pill Brain Enhancement Supplement aims to address. Using Brain Pill will help you achieve sharper mental clarity, improve mental focus and cognition and out-perform people half your age!
So what is Brain Pill and what’s all the hype about this brain supplement? Is it worth buying? Does it really work as the manufacturer claims? Is it a better alternative to other brain enhancement solutions available on the market? Well, hold it right there. Every single question you have regarding Brain Pill is answered in this comprehensive review.
After reading this honest review, you will be in a position to decide whether this memory boosting supplement is worth trying out or not. So let’s read the review.
What Is Brain Pill and How Exactly Does It Work?
Well, Brain Pill
is a cognitive or brain enhancing supplement (also known as Brain Food, Cognitive Booster, Smart Drug
or Brain Enhancer
) that falls within the “Nootropic
” category. Firmly endorsed by Ken Jennings, the jeopardy 74 game champion, this brain booster has the ability to enhance your memory, improve concentration, improve your focus, enhance alertness, greatly enhance your ability to solve difficult problems, improve your clarity of thinking, and improve your overall well-being.
The fact that Brain Pill is backed by Ken Jennings, a very intelligent and quick-thinking guy, is incredibly evident that this brain enhancement supplement really does work.
You will be happy to know that Brain Pill is a natural-based supplement that combines a powerful blend of natural ingredients (most of which are plant-based), ingredients that have been clinically-proven to improve brain function. It basically acts as brain food, nourishing your brain to enhance its performance.
The moment you hit 40-45, you will start losing your brain power. Don’t let this happen! Life is too short- so struggling with memory issues, focus, and other cognitive functions should be out of the question. Brain Pill is everything you need for optimal brain power.
Brain Pill Brain Enhancement Supplement Ingredients
BrainPill smart pill is made up of 100% natural and safe ingredients. Positive and well documented scientific research about these ingredients will make you feel encouraged about the future of your memory and your mind. They have been proven to work in studies and therefore can work for you.
Let’s have a look at the ingredients in this potent brain enhancement supplement:
• Citicoline- Cognizin. Also known as CPD-Choline, Citicoline is a vital water-soluble compound that is found in every single cell in the human body. It acts as an environmental stress eliminator by maintaining your focus and concentration on the task at hand, regardless of your external environment.
• Bacopa Monnieri- Synapsa. Synapsa is an extract of Bacopa monnieri, a plant which has been widely studied in a number of clinical trials. It has been found to significantly improve mental performance and improve cognitive function.
• Vinpocetine. Vinpocetine is a powerful ingredient that is derived from a plant known as Periwinkle. It has been proven to increase blood flow to your brain, thereby enhancing cognition, memory, and overall brain health.
• Huperzine A. Huperzine A is another powerful brain enhancement ingredient that is derived from club moss. It works by preventing the breakdown of Ach (acetylcholine), a powerful neurotransmitter that increases brain alertness and improves memory. Generally, it helps protect and improve the cognitive function of your brain.
• Ginkgo Biloba. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful traditional remedy that helps to dilate blood vessels which in turn boosts blood circulation. Increased blood flow to the brain allows for better delivery of blood glucose and oxygen to the brain, thereby improving its function. It’s also packed with powerful antioxidants which protect the brain from deterioration.
• DHA Complex. DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid that makes up a vital component of the human brain. It supports the growth and development of the fetal brain and its function continues all the way to old age.
• L-Theanine. L-Theanine is said to be a relaxing agent that helps to stimulate brain waves, the same brain waves that are active during meditation.
• L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is a powerful amino acid that helps stimulate dopamine production to improve focus and concentration.
• PS (Phosphatidylserine). PS is a highly potent brain enhancement ingredient that is derived from lecithin. It works by improving concentration, focus, short-term memory, and attention.
• Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 has been proven to aid in the production of neurotransmitters, the chemicals that enhance communication between nerve cells and the brain.
• Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 has been documented to enhance the health of nerve cells, and to prevent age-related brain shrinkage.
• Folic Acid. Folic Acid is highly regarded for its ability to promote proper brain function and good brain and overall mental health.
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid helps improve the function of acetylcholine or memory chemical as it’s commonly known. It helps improve immediate, short-term, and long-term memory.
Brain Pill Brain Booster Side Effects
For a product that claims to boost brain function, you might be a little bit worried about possible side-effects. Well, you will be happy to know that BrainPill brain function boosting supplement comes with no side effects. So far, no user has reported experiencing any nasty side effect.
How is that possible? Well, as you’ve already seen, this supplement is made with all-natural ingredients which are completely safe to use. So don’t worry about developing some nasty problems after using Brain Pill smart drugs.
How to Use Brain Pill Brain Enhancement Supplement
According to the manufacturer’s dosage instructions, you should take one pill every day with a glass of water. The best time to take the pill would be in the morning as it will help improve your focus, concentration, and alertness at work or while performing your day-to-day activities.
BrainPill Nootropic Pros and Cons
Taking a single smart pill of BrainPill brain enhancer will:
• Greatly boost your working memory, boost brain power
• Achieve sharper mental clarity regardless of your age
• Expand your ability to focus
• Improve your immediate, short-term, as well as verbal memory
• Increase your mental reaction time
• Improve your learning capacity
• Increase your ability to be less distracted
• Improve mental flexibility
• Concentrate more deeply
• Process information more rapidly
• Help you get more done quickly and easily
• Help reduce stress, it’s a potent supplement for brain health
• Help you mentally prepare for projects or exams
• Help you perform better while fatigued
• Prevent brain fog
• Push your mental limits when needed
• Decrease forgetfulness
• Only available for sale online- it’s not available in local drugstores
• May not work for everyone
BrainPill Nootropic Supplement Video Reviews
Does BrainPill Brain Enhancement Pills Really Work?
With so many brain enhancement supplements that never really provide any results, it can be hard trusting that Brain Pill will be any different. Well, just to ease your mind, Brain Pill does really work.
It’s a highly effective formulation that contains some of the most powerful natural ingredients ever known to man. These are ingredients that have been tested and proven to work in not only improving brain function and health, but also in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
Furthermore, people who have used this top nootropic supplement have reported positive changes like improved memory, alertness, focus, cognition and other benefits. You should definitely try out because it’s one of the best brain boosters that really delivers its promises.
Where to Buy Brain Pill Cognitive Booster
It’s not available for sale at popular online retailers like Amazon and Walmart. Buying the supplement from the official website is a guarantee that you will get a genuine product. Plus you will get to take advantage of the special pricing and handsome discounts offered!
BrainPill: Summarizing the Review
To sum up the review: as age catches up with you, your body will most likely slow down, and so does your brain. Poor memory or reduced focus and concentration is not something you would want to experience in your prime years. That’s why it’s important that you prevent these problems from happening in the first place.
Brain Pill is your go-to brain enhancement supplement because it will give you an Unfair Advantage
that will help you out-perform people half your age! You can find prices and more info at the BrainPill.com
As a final note, keep in mind that the best nootropics, smart pills and brain enhancement supplements are designed to provide maximum results in the long run. While you’ll receive the benefits in about a month or two, you’ll get permanent, long-lasting results if you take them in the recommended 3+ month time frame.
BrainPill Nootropic Overall Rating
DEEPER CONCENTRATION 9.5/10
ABILITY TO FOCUS CLEARLY 9.4/10
ELEVATED COGNITIVE SKILLS 9.5/10
IMPROVED MENTAL FLEXIBILITY 9.6/10
- Extensive body of scientific research supporting effectiveness of ingredients
- Good product recall
- Bulk purchase discounts and savings
- Expansive range of ingredients, including proprietary components
- One of the best nootropics on the market